Friday, July 29, 2011

Thoughts from the road...

Just wanted to thank everyone (except maybe Bill Matteson) I met over the last couple days in Haverhill. Everyone knows everyone up there and is only too willing to help.

Thanks, too, to all the people emailing me new info I did not have. I'll try to get through everything when I get back to Ohio next week.

One tiny bit of new info for today: I was surprised to find Maura's Saturn still parked behind Troop F's office. The coke bottle is still in there, too. I took a bunch of pics and will post them soon.

2 comments:

  1. My name is John Avellar and I have followed this case for a long time. I trust your instincts and believe that you will do a great deal to discover what happened to this unfortunate soul. Just go to the DOE Network to see the myriad of unfortunates who have languished in oblivion and will almost certainly always remain there because interest in finding them is zero and know that what you are doing to find Maura-despite any economic incentive which may exist-is something that is highly laudatory.

    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it's wise to insult those who are "helping" you speread your propaganda like a cheap whore.

    ReplyDelete