Monday, September 29, 2014

An overdue update

A lot of people are wondering about the status of the book and my investigation into Maura's disappearance.

A couple quick updates:

- I've spoken to Lance recently and he's hard at work on the documentary.

- I am actively editing the book with my agent. It will be published in 2015, possibly under a new title.

- There have been some more sightings of Maura (or people who look and act like Maura).

- I have spoken several times with the prosecutor in Hadley, Mass. as Alden Olson continues to threaten my kids.

Hopefully I'll have some solid news soon.

As always, if you have a tip, feel free to send it here: jameswrenner@gmail.com

Best,
James Renner

5 comments:

  1. Thank You Mr. Renner for the update. Can you elaborate on "- There have been some more sightings of Maura (or people who look and act like Maura)."?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to ask, can you make your book available on Kindle? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is odd, I posted 2 comments, they went through and now they're gone? Anyway all I said was thank you for updating the blog, can you elaborate on There have been some more sightings of Maura (or people who look and act like Maura).? And does anyone think that Alden Olson could be the person behind Pomkik and the Pomkik blog? Also I hope your book is available on Kindle. Can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, now my previous comments are showing up. Sorry. I also keep getting a "service unavailable 503" when I refresh this page, so maybe that's why my comments appeared and disappeared. Sorry for so many comments.

      Delete
  4. Short question from a future reader of your book: why should i as a follower of your blog read it? Will you present new info it or is it just a summary of what you have been telling here? Lastly, I just want to ask one more thing James. I would be pleased if you could answer me this question with a motivation. What are the odds that maura is alive today?

    ReplyDelete