Saturday, March 5, 2016

Join Me in Boston, June 15!


True Crime Addict will be published May 24 and I will be coming to Massachusetts in June for a book release and signings.

The OFFICIAL book release will be Wednesday, June 15 at Trident Booksellers in Boston at 7 p.m. I'll be reading from the book and answering questions. Come out and pick up a signed first edition!

The following evening - June 16 - I will be signing books at the Barnes & Noble in Hadley, near the UMass campus, at 7 p.m.

Stay up to date on all signings on my Goodreads page.

See you soon!

8 comments:

  1. Try the poutine at Trident.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm i think as a programmer i can help you to resolver the ip from 112dirtbag channel in youtube im not so sure, but is ONLY hope, not 100% real.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am from Boston but live near Kansas City now. If you ever come to KC I will be there. Rainy Day books often has authors. I met Chelsea Handler there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will the Hadley signing also have a q&a?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be coming. I would like to meet you in person. Hope that you will autograph my copy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will TVE book be available un Spain imlooking forward yo reading it

    ReplyDelete